Now it’s your turn to pop the question! As soon as the date is set and you make a list of which girls you want to ask to be a part of your wedding day, the next step is brainstorming how to ask them. We’ll be sharing some ideas on the blog to help you plan the perfect bridesmaid proposal!
A box full of goodies is an easy way to go – filled with lots of cute, but practical items that you know your girls will love.
I bought simple kraft boxes as Michael’s and practiced some faux calligraphy to draw each BMs name with a gold sharpie. I tied the box with a ribbon the color of the bridesmaid dresses, to hint at what they’d be wearing on the Big Day.
I also created a larger version for my Maid of Honor, since she’s my sister and I wanted to make it more personal.
Some of the contents included:
- The Card – Writing a heartfelt note about why you’d love to have this person in your wedding really means a lot, and is appreciated by your bridesmaids-to-be! (Pssst … Check out the goldleaf cards in our shop!)
- Photo – For my sister (and MOH) I chose a 2 photo frame that had a picture of us when we were little, and one of us now.
- Champagne (always a good idea)
- Essie nail polish (in an aptly named color, like “meet me at the altar”)
- “Bridesmaid” lingerie by Hanky Panky
- Ringpop Candy
- Jewelry by Kate Spade
Share with us! What did you include in your Bridesmaid Box?
Leave a Reply